Our program is open enrollment so you can join at any time and only pay for the number of lessons left in that session.
* The session price is determined by the number of classes in that session.
* New clients pay when their time is confirmed.
* The option to split the bill 50/50 is available for clients registering either prior to the start of a session; or within weeks 1 and 2. Clients registering at the start of week 3 of a session will be required to pay the full amount via credit card upon registration into the program. Please be aware that there is a $15 processing fee for any split bills.
* We are unable to hold spots without a credit card and full payment of the session since our system cannot process these types of requests.
* Beginning in the Spring session 2014 (April-June), all Making Waves Swim School clients will pay for the entire number of classes they are signing up for. All families who notify the office of their cancellation, a minimum of 24 hours in advance, will be eligible to receive 1 make-up lesson per session. To cancel a class, a message or email must be received by the office, giving reasonable notice. Telling your instructor does not satisfy this policy. You can cancel the lesson by emailing email@example.com, by calling the office at 609-818-0373 for a staff member to assist you, or by filling out our “Cancel a lesson” form.
Making Waves Swim School identifies the available options for registering for swim lessons as “open spots.” Please read the following information:
* Open spots are sold in half hour increments.
* Open spots cannot be purchased the same day as the start date. You must purchase an open spot at least 1 day prior to start and no later than 2:00 pm.
* Open spots are sold for the session. This means you are required to purchase the remaining weeks of the session in full at the time of registration.
* A 10% discount off the entire bill is available when purchasing 3 half-hour increments or more each week, per session.
* Spots are not reserved or renewed automatically from session to session. Clients must “act” in order to reserve their spots for the following session.
Some, but not all, locations offer sibling lessons. Sibling lessons can only be offered if one child is the minimum of 5 years old and there is no more than a 3-year age difference between siblings. Per insurance, siblings MUST live within the same household. The price is $49.50 for a 30-minute sibling class.
Registration for lessons in Sessions must be purchased and are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. The School guarantees the date, time and location of all Lessons for all Participants whom have registered in advance for a Session, except as otherwise provided herein. Any other lesson of any other Session is not automatically scheduled or renewed. It is recommended that Participant schedules the next Session as soon as possible. To register for a Session, please contact our office by phone, email, or LiveChat. Once Participant’s request for renewal has been received and confirmed, the School will charge Participant the cost for such Session up to forty five (45) days before the start of the next session and Participant agrees to purchase such Session. This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and shall apply to and upon any and all renewals of Sessions or Lessons.
To cancel a class, you may submit a cancellation form by clicking on the “Cancel a Lesson” tab OR a message must be left for our office staff 24 hours prior to the start of the lesson. Verbally telling your instructor is not sufficient, as our office staff must be aware of all lesson cancellations at all times.
Most lessons are held at hotel facilities. Therefore, it is essential that children do not run or play in the hotel or pool area and that they maintain “indoor” voices at all times.
Due to medical and safety reasons, as well as out of courtesy to your instructor, a parent must be poolside for the entire lesson. Unsupervised children will be removed from the pool until the parent returns. Children waiting for their lesson to begin must be seated with their parent.
Children or additional family members may not enter or use the hot tub for any amount of time or for any reason.
The workout room and equipment are for Hotel Guests only. For no reason are we allowed to have children, parents, or instructors use this facility.
Due to space restrictions and insurance regulations, only one person may accompany the student during class time. We understand that other family members and friends would like to observe, but unfortunately the above-mentioned restrictions and regulations prohibits this. Only registered participants may attend.
Food, including snacks and candy, are not permitted in or near the pool area. Children should be fed prior to arriving at the hotel. All complimentary food and beverage items are for hotel guests only.
Hotel management provides towels at the pool for the exclusive use of hotel guests only. Making Waves Swim School participants may not use these towels. Please bring towels with you to class. Any questions or concerns of any nature must be directed to the Making Waves Swim School office. Do not contact the hotel for any reason.
Unless Making Waves Swim School decides to close for the day due to severe weather, lessons will be held as scheduled. Weather cancellations will be recorded on the voicemail as well as updated on our Facebook page and home page of our website. If the weather in your area prevents you from getting to your scheduled lesson, Making Waves Swim School can either refund you for that lesson OR reschedule it. Either way, we ask that you call our office at least TWO (2) hours BEFORE the start of your lesson. Failure to do so will result in an automatic non-refundable cancellation of the lesson. CALL 609-818-0373 for details.
Child Swim Lessons
Adult Swim Lessons
Sibling Swim Lessons